Issue 4: Sept-Nov 2023
- Bristol Diamond: Sophie Wilsdon and Jon James talk over the history, and work of the Bristol Recovery Orchestra.
- Spotlight on…leon clowes speaks to Surfing Sofas the poet in residence for the Museum of Homelessness
- So Much More Than ‘Just a Girl’: Award-winning filmmaker and writer Denise Harrison, tells us where it all started.
- Capital Ideas: Criminologist Dr David Patton talks about recovery capital and an exciting new publishing project.
- On The Record: Alex Mazonowicz on recording Cascade Creative Recovery’s 10-year anniversary record “Decade”
- Into The Light: Joseph Burnett on his experiences with Islington’s Recoverist Theatre Project
- News, Poetry, Art and The Directory